DADDY'S LITTLE COUNTRY LOVIN' COMPUTER NERD

DADDY'S LITTLE COUNTRY LOVIN' COMPUTER NERD


I am my Dad's little computer nerd. Well...Not so little anymore. I'm an adult now. He turned me into a computer nerd when I was very young. Ever since I was little I would look over Dad's shoulders and see what he was doing on his computer. I still do. I love to blog, make web sites, knit, crochet, scrapbook, Sew, Read, email, talk on the phone, Irish dance, listen to music, help Mom with her blog, and much more. This blog will also be used for short status messages. Similar to Twitter and Facebook.




No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

To ride a horse is to ride the sky. ~Author Unknown

There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse. ~Robert Smith

In riding a horse we borrow freedom. ~Helen Thomson

Horses lend us the wings we lack. ~Author Unknown

If I had a horse, I’d ride off in the sunset, where dreams, and shadows lie. To a life, where pain and sorrow don’t exist, and to where hopes, and dreams become reality.

A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves-strong, powerful, beautiful-and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.

Jun 9, 2010

My room before remodel.





































No comments: