This past Saturday we went to Norco and went to Thrifty Horse and Boot Barn with a few moms and their girls from the show team. We had a lot of fun. I got boots, chaps, a shirt, a jacket, and a hair net with a black bow on it. Before we all went to shopping we went to this ladies house and saw her horses. In her side walk was 2 horse shoes.
Then after that we all went out to eat. We went to a restaurant called Saddle Sore Saloon. When you drove up the the restaurant you felt like you were out of state. You felt like you were back east. The city of Norco that we were in had a total country feel. I felt like I was in Texas.
Being in Norco is so much fun.
This session of horse back riding I have gotten to do so much more than I ever dreamed or even thought of doing. I'm so excited. This round of horse back riding I have gotten to ride the horse all by myself with no side walker or lead line.
The next thing I never thought I would ever get to do is walk the horse using a lead line.
4 comments:
You GO, cowgirl!!!!
I'm so excited for you! It's really great when a dream comes true.
You look great in your habit!
Oh what fun Christine! (I meant to comment sooner!) Your horse is beautiful! I bet you are having so much fun! I hope the show went well yesterday!
Love,
Antoinette K.
Post a Comment