Today I was checking my blogger dashboard and I was reading several of my friends posts I found out that my friend Rachel had been awarded the "Creative Blogger award"
by one her friends. As I got down to the bottom of her blog post I saw that she had awarded 7 of her friends that same award. I was one of the seven people she awarded. Thanks so much Rachel. That was very sweet of you. Also in her post she posted 7 things that nobody knew about her. I will do the same.1. I will be in a horse show for the special olympics in September.
2. I'm going to be a medical transcriber in a couple years.
3.I have a new friend from another country.
4. My favorite movie is the Road To Avonlea movies.
5. My cousin who used to live in barstow was crowned "Barstow Rodeo Queen" a while back.
6.I just started reading the "Paddington" series.
7. I love going to the CHEA conventions.
I would also like to award 2 of my friends the "One Lovely Blog Award".

I would like to award Annie at Practical Simplicity ~For His Glory. and Rebekah at Rebekah's Happenings.
I would award you too Rachel but I know that you don't want any more blog awards. I reward you for the same thing but without the award. How's that?
2 comments:
Thank you, dear friend. :) God bless you!
Love,
Rachel
Oh, you are so sweet Christine!
Thank you soooooo much! :)
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment