
They had deer,

Emus, ponies, camels,

zebras,

antillope, water buffalos, a sheep,

lamas

Scottish long haired cows,

bison, elk, and pigme goats.

They also had a petting zoo. On the tram ride we saw lots of baby animals. Just a little while ago we went to a waffle house for dinner and decided that we wouldn't do that again. We are now at the hotel room in Fort Worth. Tomorrow we see Mom's aunt again and then we catch the plane. Tonight is our last night at the hotel room. I have had lots of fun on the trip, but I can't wait to be home in my own bed with my puppy. This is my final blog post for this trip. I hope y'all have enjoyed following me on my journey to TN, MO, and TX. I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you when I get back. For now, bye bye.
--
Posted via Skypetr, 2009-06-01 20:30:23 -0500
No comments:
Post a Comment